Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Monochromatic New Year, Plus Sequins

via Tumblr

New Years is a time to raise the stakes. It has a carnival-esque feel that borders on costumey. If this suits your personal style, by all means dress the part. My style is reined in, and I prefer to be inspired by costumes and incorporate elements here and there. Sequins up the excitement with every outfit, but they're best in pieces rather than all over. Below are a few items you can add to any outfit for instant glam:



Find them here:





Pants, shorts, tunic.

via Tumblr
This years has been very eventful for me! I have graduated from college, travelled, worked in a career I love, entering grad school and started this blog. I hope 2012 brings many more great experiences for me and all you readers. Have a wonderful New Year!

1 comment:

Margie D. Owens said...

W0w!!!Wonderful, standard and fashionable dress . Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. nice combination .I really like your dress, I think that those dependable go-to pieces are the best!Have fun at the music festival!